Wednesday, June 23, 2010

B is for boy

I got the new cricut lite cart B is for boy yesterday at Walmart. For those who don't know the cricut lite carts are exclusively sold at Walmart and there are 24 of them. I'm so excited about this one since I have two boys, but the great thing about this cart is there are plenty of images that are gender neutral.  I made this card for a friend of mine to give to someone that just found out she was preggo! I love this onesie! Its adorable! I cut it a 3 in and the little duck cut at the same size is proportionate to the onesie but I chose to cut mine at 2 in.  The oh baby I cut using the calligraphy collection cart.  I used the bigger duck I didn't use on the inside cover and the word congrats. (Not shown)  tfl!!

michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment