Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!



I know a little late but I wanted to let everyone know that I am wishing you all a very happy new year! I am hoping that this year is better for me and my family, it has been a rough couple of years for us and I think we could use a break this year! I know there are alot of people in the same situation so I feel you! I'm praying for more financial stability and just a better year in general.:) I got to spend the New Year with my extended family members which I haven't done since I've been married. It was so nice to spend the holiday with them. We spent the whole time practically outdoors sitting around a bonfire talking and laughing. The picture is from my uncle's property in West Central Texas, so peaceful out there. My youngest sure enjoyed the outdoor life..lol....I'm hoping to get some new projects up soon, My goal is to finish some albums that are started but not completed this year. I have a family vacation I took when my youngest was a baby, he is now 4! I really want to finish that! Thanks for visiting my blog! You are very appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment