Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas










Merry Christmas to everyone out there. It's been a wonderful Christmas so far spent with my family and parents. It's such a treat to see my youngest enjoy opening presents and actually getting it..lol. Also to see my oldest freak out because he got the perfect present from Santa. :) The best part was going to church with my family celebrating the true reason for the season as they say that Jesus Christ our Savior was born to save us, to forgive us of our sins to be with us always in life everlasting. Knowing the Lord is with me and my family and everyone else out there is the biggest gift of all. I have had a busy couple of weeks preparing for the holidays and working at a full time job. I made some cards for co-workers and friends. Also made some birthday cards. Hope everyone out there enjoys their day!

No comments:

Post a Comment