Sunday, December 13, 2009

Two Birthdays,Home Dec and more Christmas cards! Whew~
















Boy have I been so super busy! My youngest son Shane and my mom both had birthdays this past week...My baby turned 3 omg!! and my mom well I won't tell her age but she had a birthday too! We don't have much money lately so I made her present this year. I took one of those $1 wood frames from Michaels and altered he heck out of it! She is into western decor so this is what I did. She also likes frogs so I made her a Hoppy Birthday card....cheesy I know but cheesy is so pleasy!! (on a side note don't put a real frog near her she will totally freak out!!) When i was younger I would come home from school to these poor lizards or frogs that somehow got into our house under a cup or bowl waiting for my placing outside....lol....I have also been working on some altered stars this is another way I have been doing them. Straight Decopage..they are for our Christmas trees or just general decor....Proud Texans :). I have also been working on some more Christmas cards. I was trying something different with the Silent Night Holy Night card I was working with rub ons that i think they put just a little to much glitter. I had these old Thomas Kinkade stickers so i put that to use. It's ok not my best but it will do. I also tried my hand at "Shabby" not my favorite style but hey sometime you have to go out of your own comfort zone. This one is for a family of musicians at my church so I thought the music paper was perfect, it was too perfect so I had to beat it up a little. :) I have plenty more to do and it is getting so close to Christmas..YIKES! Better get a move on! Thanks for checking out my blog if anyone is..lol....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment