Monday, October 18, 2010

Perfectly Placed Pleats...

Say that 10 times fast! Lol...I was as always inspired by a challenge at the moxie fab world blog to use pleats on a project. I recently learned how to make cute paper roses and flowers and decided to use them on this framed decoration. I love how these little flowers turn out! I'm on a serious no money for anything scrappy right now so DIY is right up my alley! I had a picture frame where the glass broke, no need to waste a good picture frame. I sanded the frame a bit and trimmed down my little creation to fit. I used a pleated "ribbon" and the little "sun" to fit in the challenge.  Hope you are inspired! You have until Oct 25th to play if you want!! Just click on the link over on the side.
---------------------------------------->>>>>

michelle

2 comments:

  1. What a creative and lovely way to use supplies on hand. And I also love how your flowers turned out! Good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle! Thanks for entering the Perfectly Placed Pleats challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete