Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Diggin on Damask

Here is another card for another cool challenge at the Moxie Fab world blog www.moxiefabworld.com. This challenge asked you to use the Damask pattern in an innovative way. Seeing that pattern reminded me of some old glass metallic ornaments that we used to hang on our Christmas tree when I was growing up. I used the Cricut to cut all parts of this card.  You still have time to join this challenge as the deadline in November 8th! Hope you play along!

michelle

3 comments:

  1. Your picture just doesn't do this beautiful card justice! Is is so PRETTY! LOVE the blue damask and the ornaments are FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sue, but if you click on the photo the enlargement shows so much better. I know it is difficult to photograph shiny things. Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking up to the Diggin' on Damask challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you came along for the ride! :)

    ReplyDelete