Friday, November 5, 2010

First day of school layout

I'm finally got the mojo to scrap a layout! Hooray! I haven't done a layout since the Halloween one that I posted awhile ago. Seems I entered card making land again...as fun as it is I eventually need to scrap the pictures I've accumulated :).  This is of my son's first day of fourth grade. I still am in disbelief that he is so grown up! It seems he is older to me since he is so tall,so teenageresque. *sigh* I'm so proud of my little boy. I made this layout using reminisce makin the grade patterned paper. It was double sided so I used both sides. I also used for the background paper,cardstock and measuring stick dcwc (hittin the books stack).  As always Tfl!
Ps hope y'all had a great Halloween, we sure did!
michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment