Thursday, December 16, 2010

Catching up with my Christmas Cards.

Here are two more cards I've done recently. The first is another card I made from the fantastic snowflake paper from DCWV Christmas stack. I am truly loving this stack! I used my Cricut to cut the Die cut shapes for the sentiment (storybook) and snowflake (graphically speaking). I used the a TPC studio stamp for the sentiment. The cuttlebug for texture and stickles to finish it off. Oh the ribbon came from Michael's last year..I love that too~!



The second card I made yesterday was this Noel Card. I used the same DCWV christmas stack for the gold paper and the Cricut Christmas solutions cartridge for all other cuts. I used the cuttlebug swirls folder for texture again. I had some lace in my stash and gold ribbon and I thought it worked well with the angel. Using the Cricut has made my life so much easier while making Christmas cards.



That's all I have for now....TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment