Thursday, December 2, 2010

With Sympathy



My son's teacher just lost a family member so I whipped up this card last night. As I have said before I hate having to make sympathy cards but unfortunately its unavoidable :(. The best thing about this card is I used nothing but scraps and odds and ends I've saved from other projects so it went together very quickly. I share these cards and what I have come up with since there isn't a lot of examples of sympathy cards out there. I'm also entering this card in the Moxie Fab World Card Creations: Favorite Occasions week all occasion challenge. Here is the link to the challenge if you would like to join~ http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2010/11/card-creations-favorite-occasions-week.html
TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week All Occasion challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete