Saturday, September 4, 2010

The 80's are back!

They are back and very much alive in my soon to be 13 year old niece. She came to visit me this summer along with her brother after not seeing them for 6 years. I had such a blast with both of them and giggled with her at the mall when she pointed out neon clothes and accessories she liked. I swear one of the stores had the exact earrings I wore myself when I was ten! I still think its funny when trends come back. So this card is her 100% my niece...in all its neon glory! Tfl!

michelle

2 comments:

  1. I love it.. the colors are perfect and those little flowers are soo cute nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun card! And my teen daughter has leggings and ruffled skirt and I saw a ton of big tops to wear with leggings or skinny jeans...and hats are back! Won't be long til suspenders and skinny ties are too!

    ReplyDelete