Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sketchy Thursday Challenge!

I used to be part of Julie Bonner's 52 sketches, 52 weeks and I used to get some awesome inspiration from her sketches. When she "retired" that website I didn't use sketches anymore. Well I've been in card making land for awhile and plus my printer was out of ink...booooo...so I hadn't done any layouts in awhile. Well I stumbled across the Sketchy Thursdays website and bookmarked it but hadn't done any of them but I decided this week the time was now...and well I got ink for my printer..lol....so I had the perfect picture for the sketch for this week and jumped in! So, here is the sketch (you can find this at http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/)





Here is my rendition of the sketch.....(as you can see I flipped it)






and Look! I layered.....Layering has been a challenge for me and here I took some advice and started small.


So there it is......TFL!!!
Don't forget to stop by Sketchey Thursdays for some awesome inspiration!!

(supplies: All PP is making memories,chipboard is Making Memories, number 3 and half circle is basic grey,ink is harmony colored and white staz on,stickers and star embellies are colorbok,circle is cut with cricut graphically speaking)

1 comment:

  1. Soooooooooooooo glad you played along with us!! YAY!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love love that adorable photo and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete