Friday, September 24, 2010

Halloween 2009

I captured this picture when my boys were crossing the street to their Grandma's house to show off their costumes. It was such a cute moment! I love all things Halloween and found the paper used at Michael's in the clearance aisle! I was pretty excited, lol It is My Mind's Eye The Spider's Web collection. They had about 5 different papers that had print front and back for like 39 cents a piece so I was pretty happy about that! My cricut got a workout on this layout too. I used the Storybook cartridge to cut the journaling block and the polka dot frames. I used the plantin schoolbook cartridge to cut the tags. The ribbon is from Wal-Mart and was $1.00. Oh and I used the gypsy with the storybook font and welded the word sweet to the accent frame. Hope you like it, I was pretty pleased with this one I decided to frame it and use it as a decoration this year. :)

michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment