Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My first Halloween project for 2010!!

I've been holding myself back from decorating my house for Halloween until Oct 1st.  It has been very hard since I love Halloween! Not the super scary stuff, just the playful,imaginative and all the awesome decorations! I made this card from a prompt from the Fabulous website www.moxiefabworld.com! I love paper crafts magazine so I love the blogs too! On September 9th they challenged everyone to make a card,layout,giftbag,home decor...ok basically anything using offset scallops. Officially it's the MOXIE WORLD CHALLENGE OFFSET SCALLOP GALLOP...(their cute names crack me up) you can still enter if you want or dare {insert diabolical laugh here} you have until Oct 4th at midnight to enter...so here's my take a spooky house..the roof made of offset scallops..I love my little felt pumpkin! The spider and sentiment are studio g stamps..awesome since they are wood and only a buck!! Tfl and I hope you play along!

michelle

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle! Thanks for entering the Offset Scallop Gallop Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete